Associate Membership is designed for all Holistic Therapy training organisations as a means for setting the highest standards of education on holistic modalities.
In order to become an Associate School/College the educational institution or training organisation undertakes a comprehensive assessment of the structure and methods, the course content and its standards of training and supervision which implement them. (see Terms and Conditions for more info on gaining membership).
Teaching as an WWAHT Associate training school allows you to teach any subjects that you hold qualifications in. Your Associate Membership also gives you a free listing on our WWAHT School Directory.
The benefits of becoming an Associate Training Organisation are:
- Establish a high professional industry profile and reassure Therapists and other organisations that you meet high standards of education – receive a membership certificate and logo to use on your website and marketing materials
- A listing on our WWAHT School Directory – where you can update your training courses, dates and course location
- Therapy articles and industry news – regular e-updates about any industry changes and the latest news
- Receive assistance and guidance in developing new training courses
- Invitation to contribute to the continuing success of WWAHT by joining one of the Board committees or sub-committees
- Nomination in our prestigious annual WWAHT Contest – an annual event that recognises and rewards the amazing work you do and so much more.